Lunch was leftover Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Quinoa and kale chips.
The little one really wanted me to take a picture of her lunch. So here it is....Pb and honey on wheat, and a mini shake like mine.
For my after lunch snack I started cravin something sweet again. OH NO! Its ok though. I kept in check and made some trusty pancakes. This time I changed it up a little and instead of using my usual 1/3 cup oats I used 1/4 oats and 1/4 cup wheat bran. Look you can see the little wheat bran specks...
I topped them with my usual toppings and they turned out great! Hopefully my cravings will stay in check until dinner. I am going to try and drink tons and tons of water!
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: I have been a huge bum today. Just trying to recuperate from yesterday I think and the weather is super crappy. I think I am one of those people who's mood changes with the weather and seasons? Or maybe its just the freakin hormones I have been taking! One more day to go on those suckers! At this point I am ready to flush them down the damn toilet! Do I sound angry? Blame the hormones. hahaha
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!
check out these giveaways
- Heathers giveaway http://heathereatsalmondbutter.com/2009/03/10/exciting-new-coconut-milk-product-giveaway/
- Check out Every Gym’s Nightmare Second Chance Giveaway: http://everygymsnightmare.com/?p=324
- Foods That Fit is giving away a package of goodies to celebrate her new site: http://foodsthatfit.com/new-site-same-blog-giveaway/
- Don’t Forget about Zesty’s FREE e-cookbook: http://zestycook.com/free-e-book/
- Two chances to win a Quaker All Natural Gift Bag.
- Eating Bender: http://eatingbender.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/who-wants-a-treat/
- The Fitnessista: http://www.fitnessista.com/2009/03/lovely-day-for-giveaway.html